Author Topic: Dev Team  (Read 17711 times)

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
Dev Team
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:05:15 PM »
well seeing that my comic series got scraped time to reupload them.

bmhedgehog

Offline Nanda

• Gamemaster
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Team
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
If you're going to upload things to a free site, I would recommend somewhere that doesn't have download limitations, and "length hosted" limitations.

But that's just my opinion.

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
I use photobucket so download limitations are not a problem as those are img links. As for the length that is out of my hands, as I have no control over it.

However is there any way for you to get rid of that huge gap that I marked off? That gap is just too damn big.  Thats funny everything looks fine when Previewed.
bmhedgehog

Offline Nanda

• Gamemaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
Well, no, not really. You have a certain amount of bandwidth photobucket permits. Every time someone sees that image, it tallies, until it exceeds bandwidth, and then people can't see it anymore. And by timed, I mean, your photos eventually expire and get deleted off the server. Way to go, photobucket!

http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21628770-Receiving-a-Bandwidth-Exceeded-Message-

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 03:55:33 PM »
well so far that hasn't happened yet. I have everything stored on external and if it get deleted by photobucket I can always upload it, so this shoudn't be a problem.
bmhedgehog

atmathm

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 12:45:45 AM »
Yea I think you have to be moving some substantial bandwidth on Photobucket before they shut you off... I wouldn't be too worried about that happening here haha.

Back when my comic was still active I moved to SmackJeeves for hosting and that worked nicely... comes with its own audience too.

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 10:55:59 AM »
Bandwidth Used* 95 MB (1%) 10.0 GB

Well by looking on my photobucket account it seems that I have nothing to worry about.  :)
bmhedgehog