Author Topic: Growing up  (Read 11444 times)

Offline Mr. Sprinkler

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • Greyscale Noise
Growing up
« on: June 12, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »
In short, it blows. I think only Wax knew about this on the original board. But, I was only 12 when I originally registered and started posting those horrendously bad megaman comics. I got one of those weird suspensions from posting for a few days because of just how awful my grammar was.  ::) Nessa and Goemar are probably the only ones who remember those sad, sad times. I like to think that I gradually got better and better at writing and spriting with time though.  ;)

My grammar definitely improved significantly as a result of trying to find my way on here. But, ol' neo is rambling for the bajillionth time. The point of this is that I will be 20 in October. I know that's probably not old at all for some of you guys. But, it feels like it. My world has been turned upside down at least a dozen times since the good ol' days when making a decent sprite comic was priority number one.  Awe, Jesus! Those were some good times. ;D

I just hope I can find my place in the real world just as I did on here. I'm horrified to be honest. I don't know if I have it in me.  :(

Offline Sean

• N-fan
    • View Profile
Re: Growing up
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
So as someone who joined the forums back in middle school, was around for most of high school, and then mostly disappeared upon going to college I'd say don't worry.  It happens and we all grow and change.  I'm only a  few years older than you but still trying to figure out what I'll be doing in life and I think I'll usually be trying to figure it out.  I don't think it is something I'll ever be sure that this is where I'm supposed to be but I'm okay with where I'm at for the moment and generally enjoying myself.  You'll figure it out, don't worry.