Author Topic: Captain N!!!!  (Read 17319 times)

Offline razorjake

• Anything and everything with the early 90's/80's!
    • View Profile
Captain N!!!!
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:24:19 PM »
so.... as you may of all ready known, Captain N was a staring series in the late 80's/early 90's. I decided to go back from episode 1 and up... brings back memories. I do however still konda laugh that they seem to try to make the characters like they were as sprites. Like Kid Icarus be'n small with red hair. still don't know why they prefer Megaman GREEN, but.... whatever. I really wish though that they added Samus Aran to the bunch. she would of made a perfect addition to the N Team. oh well.... I mean, instead of ONE woman go'n through, THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, there would be TWO!!!! XD! ANYWHO.... I do start this topic with most respect for a series I grew up with. feel free to put in your input and comments. please remember that my topics are not for arguing. everyone has their own oppinions and I will except them gladly. play nice and have fun! ^_^

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
Re: Captain N!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:50:55 PM »
IIRC Samus only appeared in the Captain N comic book.
bmhedgehog

Offline Nanda

• Gamemaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 11:52:29 PM »
I think to be part of the team would lessen Samus' badassery. She's a loner by nature and typically has the skills needed to carry out her missions solo. THEN AGAIN, with her #1 enemy as the main baddie in the series, you'd think everyone's favorite female metroid hunter would have more air time.

Offline bmhedgehog

• N-fan
    • View Profile
    • B.M's Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 07:10:52 PM »
Yeah you would think that with Mother Brain as the main antagonist we would see Samus from time to time, but nope that didn't happen.

Quote from: razorjake
I mean, instead of ONE woman go'n through, THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, there would be TWO!!!! XD!

have you forgot about the other princess? Wonder how Link puts up with that!  :))
bmhedgehog